Monday, June 1, 2009

[Fun Fair]

yesterday having dinner with sebastian
we go kepong - happy memories if din wrong

afterthat.. we go Fun Fair...
wooo..really long time din go d..
we walk around the decided play this.














guess the color of ball...==
got a indian very geng lorrr..xD
we too balia......

aftertat we play this..














we get a winnie the pooh pillow...^^
spend rm20+ to get a pillow..swt lar..

10sumthing back to my house..
we did a stupid thing...
her stupid ideaaaa=.=














she using my laptop on9...and i using desktop beside her only..
thenn...=.= we chating in msn...
plus she force me to open webcam==


































this is samantha tai just nw gv me 1
my bday present
woo...gt heart right=)
and got my name too...~thanks ya
muacks



tml 2 june.
duno gt surprise tml anot..XD
kakaka..^^


wish i got a happy happy happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment